For Tuesday Ten, I thought I'd share TEN things that we did in NYC over the long weekend. These will be short snipets, but don't worry, I'll be bombarding you with far more photos and pointless stories from NYC later this week.
Just can't help it, I love this city.
1. We explored Grand Central Station.
2. And then sat in the sunshine at Bryant Park.
3. I was slightly disappointed after finally seeing the Flat Iron Building.
4. But Eataly more than made up for it.
5. I demanded that he take me to a performance at Lincoln Center one day...
6. And then I modeled at New York Fashion Week. Obviously.
7. We ate too much of everything in Little Italy.
8. And he read too much of everything at the Natural History Museum. ( I simply looked)
9. We tried to stay warm walking around Central Park,
10. But decided it was time to make our way back to the Upper (upper-upper) West Side.
You can accomplish a lot with a few extra days tacked on to the weekend. Wouldn't it be great if every weekend was a long weekend?? sigh
(And I'll be showing DC some love this weekend, I haven't forgotten about my other city!)